Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Happy 2014


Sorry folk, I know a little late to the program. It's been a little quite on the Everman Branch. Not much to tell, I've been doing a lot of Honey do's for the wife  and family visit has taken up most of the winter. Now that much of the work is complete I'm hoping for some major changes to the layout.

This past weekend traveled to Tulsa, OK for the 5th annual Layout Design and Operations Weekend.  I was able to meet up with some old friends and meet some new ones. Friday afternoon was able to go by Ken Ehlers Sn3 layout, this is a great narrow gauge layout.

 





















Friday night was my first session, I went to Jim Sinese's Kansas City Terminal. This is a large HO scale switching layout based off of the Kansas city area.


















 Saturday night I operated at my friend Sammy Carlile's Hereford Subdivision. This is a large Santa Fe mainline layout.

















And finally on Sunday morning I ran on Steve Davis's KCS 3rd Subdivision. Thjs is a huge HO scale mainline layout.
















Was a long but fun weekend. It also got me motivated again to get going on my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment